Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, 28 December 2010
23:59 | Posted by UncleBob | Edit Post
Today I'm gonna show you how to Fish on Pandanda.
You can fish in 2 places:
Fishing Hole and Coconut Beach
I will teach you at the Coconut Beach.
The most important thing about catching fish is having a Fishing Pole.
You can buy it from Joe at the Fishing Hole.
Here's what you gotta do.
1. To Buy it, you gotta click on Fishy Joe at Fishing Hole.
Four buttons will show up on your screen.
2. Click "Buy items".
3. These are items Fishy Joe sells:
You can buy a Fishing Pole for 150 coins.
Now let's go Fishing!
1. First, you need to sit (stand) close to the water.
Like me on this picture:
2. Point the water with your cursor.
You're gonna see a Fish Symbol in the water.
3. When you see that fish, click on it.
You're panda is holding the Fishing Pole and
you will see a Red bait in the water.
4. After a few seconds your bait will sink.
When that happens, click on the bait fast.
Do you see what hapenned? A fish is hanging on your pole.
After that, you will get a message like this one:
When you collect enough fish,
you can go back to Fishy Joe at Fishing Hole and
sell it to him.
Here's some steps on How to Sell.
1. Click on Joe and Choose "Sell your stuff".
2. Now click on the fishes you want to sell and
click on the Yellow button "sell".
Well... That's all you need to know!
Oh, and more thing...
Here's a list of the Fishes you can catch at The Coconut Beach:
Well Guys - That's all you need to know about fishing.
Have fun and See you in new Guides!
If anyone wants to copy anything from Pandanda Focus they have to ask the owners for permission first.If you steal anything from Pandanda Focus you will be temporarily banned from Blogger and every Blogger related site.We hope you follow that very strict and important rule.Good day.
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (200)
- Henry's Visit to Willow/Maple/Cherry
- Calendar Updates
- Palm Server- Level 10
- Silver and Gold (Sans the Gold)
- Late Fees Again?
- Amethyst in the Mist.
- Clothing Catalog
- Bye Bye Blackberry
- Gold Moon
- A Tale of Two Opals
- Peachy Keen
- A Bouquet For Tammy
- Funny Pictures
- Panda of the Week
- Treehouse of the Week
- Sweet and Sour
- How to Collect Stuff in Pandanda
- Pen the Pig Guide
- 2010 is almost gone! (Launch Day)
- How to Fish on Pandanda
- Dragon's Revenge Mini- Game Guide
- Dragon's Treasure Mini- Game Guide
- Panda Pairs Mini- Game Guide
- Potions Guide
- Catching Bunnies Guide
- Ghost Catching Guide
- Quests Guide
- Emotes Guide
- ▼ December (29)